Stats

Monday, November 28, 2005

Mirty In The City Of Sin

Mirty has a really good post about her visit in city to Las Vegas. It is truly unfortunate that this modern day Sodom exists. Thousands of years may have passed, technology may have progressed, but too many of us are still enslaved to our most primitive impulses. It is so sad to read about the exploiters and the exploited in the "Sad City of Lost Souls":
Further down the block, a man was handing out coupons so I took one of those. When I looked at it, I saw a naked woman in an inelegant position. Under her picture was the name “Miko” and a phone number. The fact that she had the same name as one my dogs was disturbing in its own right, but I really had no interest in this Miko and tried to hand back the coupon.
The good news is that all of the debauchery and general debasement of humanity did not interest Mirty's family, as Mirty quotes:
But I was very relieved to hear my kids announce that “this place sucks."
Way back when, I posted on a somewhat similar experience that I had in Atlantic City.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...