Stats

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Love The Beach

Yesterday I took a day off from work and went to one of the "separate" beaches in Israel. I love the beach. I love the salty air, I love being lifted up, set down, and generally pushed around by the waves. I love lying in the sand. I love watching the waves smashing against the jetty. I love watching the pigeons and crows scavenging for leftovers that a human may have left behind. I love jogging along the shoreline, leaving behind footprints that are quickly smoothened by the next wave. I love seeing the sailboats moving gracefully through the water. I love gazing at the horizon where the blue sea meets the light blue sky.

Did I mention that I love the beach?

3 comments:

Batya said...

I don't

Apostle John said...

I just discovered your blog. Enjoying reading the entries very much!

http://apostlejohn.blogspot.com/

Cosmic X said...

Muse,

I guess that it is not for everybody.

Apostle John,

Glad that you enjoy the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...